Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys! I have a Racefit Growler exhaust for sale that came off my 2006 R6S Yamaha that has been on the bike for only about 3k miles. The exhaust was bought new, and has one small scuff on the exhaust. No dents! No Cracks or anything! I will take a picture ASAP! I don't have a camera handy right now. I am asking 525$ obo and I'm located in Long Beach, CA!

If anyone is interested feel free to PM me!

Thanks guys!

The knicks from dailing riding..

The exhaust looks like about 6 - 7" long, and it's alittle bigger then a xbox 360 controller. The welding is stupid clean, freaking amazing guys! You have to see it in person to appreciate it!

Looking for local sales only as of right now.. 500$ located in Long Beach, CA.

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
do you think this will match up with R6 R version easily? i live by the 605/105 but dont have a car i use my bike and with the rain it be hard to meet up since i dont ride in heavy rain like this

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
do you think this will match up with R6 R version easily? iliveve by the 605/105 but dont have a car i use my bike and with the rain it be hard to meet up since i dont ride in heavy rain like this
No problem, I have a cage. I'd be glad to deliver to you bro, if you're interested I have a R6R now and I will test fit it on my bike and send you some pictures. I am not too sure how this will fit on a R.

It looks almost exactly alike the one for the R6R too, but I believe it has a alittle longer hanger. I can find out in just a bit! It's pouring out here.

I wrapped it up to prevent any scratches or damages, and put it in a box full of styrofoam. I take good care of my things. I'm a pack rat.

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
no problem man and i have aftermarket headers so idk if that would make a diff...tell be about freaking pouring here 2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts