Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
track fiend
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sidi ST Air size 42Eur 8.5US SOLD
Overall good condition. Used for about 5 trackdays, 4 canyon rides, and a few trips to and from work. Been down once at the track, minor lowside turn 2 at Sonoma in the wet. There's signs of normal wear and some scuffs, but everything is functional on the boots (air vents, cam-lock buckles, etc).

Teknic Violator Gloves size Small SOLD
Excellent condition, only used for a 30 minute ride and one session (first session) at the track.

·
track fiend
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you happen to still have the boots available? If so, how would you describe fit?
Sorry for the delayed reply. I don't frequent here much and for some reason I haven't been getting any notifications. Boots and gloves are still available.

Not sure how to answer your question; but they fit great. I'm normally an 8.5 - 9.5 depending on what brand shoe. There's a little space for the toes, room in the ankle area, and the top is adjustable so you can make it as tight or loose as you'd like. If wearing jeans, the top of the boots where the straps are, are a little bulky depending on how tight/skinny your jeans are.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts