Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Trackday junky
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: Teknic Lightning Leather Jacket. Red, size 46. Very light use, overall perfect condition, worn only 4-5 times. $79 shipped.

Sizing: Fits true to size (US chest size 46).

• MSRP $299
• Outer shell of top quality cowhide (1.2-1.4mm thickness)
• Sports cut: Anatomical cut (with pre-curved arms)
• TASC (Teknic® Advanced Seam Construction.) Multiple rows of hidden stitching providing maximum seam strength
• Airmesh lined collar
• Armorshield™ dual density foam in shoulders, elbows and back
• Seamless Full Motion Arm System™, a panel of stretch Cordura® that extends from the cuff to the chest of the jacket with no seams
• All zippers are genuine YKK zippers
• Full circumference and 8” connection zippers
• Belt loop connectors
• Airtex™ lining that is non-allergenic and anti-bacterial
• Zip-out, quilted vest liner for insulation
• Designed to integrate with the Teknic Sport or Chicane pants to form a track-legal 2-piece suit

Here's the write up from New Enough:
The Teknic Lightning jacket is a great leather jacket, ideal for sport and street riding. The overall construction of the jacket is very high-quality. The leather is thick and pliable and should break in well and give good mobility. The shoulders and elbows come with comfortable and flexible dual density armor that offers impact protection. The jacket comes with two front pockets and an additional interior pocket adding a little storage for everyday street use. There is also a nice thermal liner that can be used in colder weather to keep you warm. The jacket doesn’t have any venting features, so we recommend this style for mild to cold weather use. The jacket comes with a full circumference zipper for attachment to compatible Teknic pants.

If you’re interested, please do not message me thru the Forum, since I don’t have a lot of time to spend on the web. Just email me privately at [email protected], or call me at 413-537-7526.

Thanks so much,

Leo

PS. If you email me or leave a message on my voice mail, don’t forget to leave your name!!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts