Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale:

pair of Teknic Lightning gauntlet gloves with palm sliders.slight wear on fingers from minor use but still in great shape-SOLD

SHIFT Avenger textile jacket with vest liner in perfect condition size XL but runs a little small(I am 6'1" 210 semi athletic build and it fit great)-$150 OBO

BELL Star Limited Edition Cerwinske Carbon helmet size M-SOLD

ICON Arc textile/leather jacket size XL but also runs a little small.It fit perfectly on me. Perfect condition. Body is textile while the arms are leather so you get the best of both worlds. Comes with FULL liner so this is a great 4 season jacket.I know it looks pink in the pic but I promise it is a nice red with ZERO fading or signs of wear.-$250 OBO

Scorpion Exo 700 helmet size M Female design.Good condition but one small scratch on the rear spoiler. Comes with clear visor, blue/pink/purpleish visor, original box, small cheek pads, and medium cheek pads-$150 OBO

Scorpion Exo textile jacket Female design size L. My girlfriend is small.she is 5'2" 130 but she is...well endowed ;) so it fit her well. Perfect condition. Nice detail on arms and comes with vest liner and scorpion hanger-$150 OBO

Unfortunately I had to sell my R6 so I am motorcycleless and will be for quite some time so this stuff has to go_Once I get a new bike it will most likely be a cruiser so I am not hanging on to anything.This is a great chance for people to get killer gear for cheap.These prices do not include shipping.Buyer is responsible for shipping costs.

·
You see me trollin'
1,910 Posts
Re: Tons of gear.Too much to list

GLWS. Wish i could take the bell off your hands. Someones going to be very happy with that

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts

wish the star was a small

·
My Bonneville eats me.
1,030 Posts

i'm interested in the bell star, but unfortunately won't be able to make the purchase until after christmas. if it doesn't sell by then let me know.

·
Braaaaapp Ride till I die
1,081 Posts

that shift jacket is pretty sick i might have to get you my measurments and see if might fit me. pm me

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.