Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TRAVELER
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To All SOCAL Trackaholics...

Two Tickets with Take It To The Track good through the track season which is til late November. With my current schedule, their track days will not workout for me. Price is $135 a piece or $260 for both. You can use both tickets in one day (2 Riders) or two separate track days for one rider. PM me if you are interested.

·
Meh
9,250 Posts
I'm interested, I just haven't had a chance to check out their schedule yet. I also promised myself I wouldn't sign up for any more track days until I got the R1 to be road worthy again (crashed it awhile ago and have been slowly piecing it back together). If they're still around in another week or two, I'll probably take 'em off your hands.

·
TRAVELER
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm interested, I just haven't had a chance to check out their schedule yet. I also promised myself I wouldn't sign up for any more track days until I got the R1 to be road worthy again (crashed it awhile ago and have been slowly piecing it back together). If they're still around in another week or two, I'll probably take 'em off your hands.
Alright. Just let me know or I'll let you know if someone else nabs it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts