Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys? I have a problem on my 2007 R6S...basically my fuel light WILL NOT shut off and it has got to be the most annoying thing in the world. Even after I put in a full tank of gas it continues to go off. In the owners manual it says something more or less along the lines of "if after you turn your ignition on and your low fuel light flashes eight times and then goes off, contact your local yamaha dealer." I've searched around the threads quite a bit and can't really find any answers.

...Has anyone else had this problem? Or does anyone maybe know what the problem could be? Maybe a faulty fuel sensor?

Any help would be aweomse.

Thanks again,

Lance

·
This is not my ass
1,355 Posts
Hey whats up guys? I have a problem on my 2007 R6S...basically my fuel light WILL NOT shut off and it has got to be the most annoying thing in the world. Even after I put in a full tank of gas it continues to go off. In the owners manual it says something more or less along the lines of "if after you turn your ignition on and your low fuel light flashes eight times and then goes off, contact your local yamaha dealer." I've searched around the threads quite a bit and can't really find any answers.

...Has anyone else had this problem? Or does anyone maybe know what the problem could be? Maybe a faulty fuel sensor?

Thanks again,

Lance
Couple thoughts, shake fuel tank to free sticky float or Try disconnecting your battery-wait ten minutes, then connect and see if that works. Otherwise ass rape at the dealership. Good Luck

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thanks again,

Lance

Thanks again,

Lance
I have a 2007 r6s w 16k miles and the fuel light is always on no matter how much gas you put in it. the check engine light is stuck on as well, it comes and goes. advice?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts