Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

How do I unplug the harness with the blue square. I squeeze both sides hard as I can but it just won’t slip off please any help is appreciated

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
What year is it? Some of the newer ones I think you have to slide the piece back to depress the clips. I know my r1 was different than my R6.

·
Registered
2008 r6
22 Posts
That black piece might come off first but either way squeeze both blue and try to wiggle/twist lightly. It's a pain in the ass. Took me 15 to 20min to disconnect mine on my 08 r6. Be careful not to break anything. Bring it to ur mechanic if u dont want to chance anything breaking. Goodluck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What year is it? Some of the newer ones I think you have to slide the piece back to depress the clips. I know my r1 was different than my R6.
It’s a 2007 r6 i think they need to slide or something the bike has a couple leading to and from the air box I’m not sure how to maneuver it to get it to unlock

·
YZFR6... ooodles of HP
1,000 Posts
Squeeze blue tab. Black piece slides off at right angle to the left as pictured and stays attached. Then fuel line pops off. If under pressure have rag to catch the spray.

Reactions: Barnes2721
1 - 5 of 5 Posts