Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to create another fuel mileage thread, but.....
My bikes an 06 with every bolton you can think of and PCV w/Autotune. Flashed by Bauce Racing. I know the tune he gave me is rich, but i can't believe it's THAT rich. i'm averaging about 90 miles to a tank.

·
Formerly UnknownResource
490 Posts
If you want you want better mileage, put it back to stock. Otherwise, that's how it's going to be.

sent while on the move

·
Formerly UnknownResource
490 Posts
Lol i know, i'm not complaining. I could care less about fuel mileage, just curious if that sounds about right. Sucks having a fully modded bike and still using it as a touring bike :thumbdown lol
Same boat here, buddy. My low fuel light comes on between 90-100 miles now. Before the exhaust and flash, it was around 130. It still gets better mileage than my truck, and a lot more fun, so I'm happy lol

sent while on the move

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same boat here, buddy. My low fuel light comes on between 90-100 miles now. Before the exhaust and flash, it was around 130. It still gets better mileage than my truck, and a lot more fun, so I'm happy lol

sent while on the move
Lol okay we are in the same boat then haha. My light was about 130 before too. I could prolly get it to come on at about 110 now, but its way too hard to not twist that throttle with my new tune :D

I don't care about the MPG, i just wish i had a bigger tank haha

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
I get 60 mph before my light comes on.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
I get 80 miles before I run out. But I only have 1 gallon. And a moped.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I get 80 miles before I run out. But I only have 1 gallon. And a moped.
Yeah, the wife's vino 50 would do a solid 100 miles on .9 gallons. And coincidentally, if I consumed 60oz of IPA, it would also do wheelies across an apartment complex grass area before doing burnouts in front of the office at 2 am.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts