Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 R6. t tuner mid pipe.

i was ridin down the freeway today about 54 miles from my house when all of a sudden my bike jsut stopped running...like an idiot cranked on my starter til i killed my battery...when i finally walked my bike off the freeway and up to a place where it was a little quieter listened for my fuel pump... nothing. just a soft clicking noise...is my fuel pump fried?and how much is that to replace? and is it covered under yamaha warranty?

·
yamaha for life
811 Posts
any warning signs you're aware of that might make you think the fuel pump died? have you been using the right gasoline and not running the bike till its dry?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its only ran out of gas and not ran only 3 times and that was last year. but i have ridden on the low fuel light a few times so impretty sure thats got alot to do with it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does the yamaha warranty cover the fuel pump?

·
Registered
48 Posts
No clue, have 07 never had problems with it yet, call you yami dealer. Hey did you lower the front end of your bike, if so why are the benfits to a lower front end, looks like your tree is lower?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No clue, have 07 never had problems with it yet, call you yami dealer. Hey did you lower the front end of your bike, if so why are the benfits to a lower front end, looks like your tree is lower?
theyre lowered in the front because its lowered 1 1/2 inches int eh back for when im at the drag strip. so i can launch harder without it comin up...went 10.91

1 - 6 of 6 Posts