Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working with a guy who owns a hot rod body shop. He's interested in helping me build a custom swing arm and exhaust that I have an idea for, in exchange for me building a high end website for him and helping him with his marketing a bit.

Now I just need to actually design the concept I have in mind so I have something for him to work with.

Does anyone have any CAD models for an R6? Preferably 2012. Or any ideas where I might be able to find such? I've been searching and have found several flat 2d CAD style pictures but I'm looking for an actual CAD format that I can load into Autocad or similar and view in all angles.

Thx!

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I'm working with a guy who owns a hot rod body shop. He's interested in helping me build a custom swing arm and exhaust that I have an idea for, in exchange for me building a high end website for him and helping him with his marketing a bit.

Now I just need to actually design the concept I have in mind so I have something for him to work with.

Does anyone have any CAD models for an R6? Preferably 2012. Or any ideas where I might be able to find such? I've been searching and have found several flat 2d CAD style pictures but I'm looking for an actual CAD format that I can load into Autocad or similar and view in all angles.

Thx!
There was a guy on here a week or so ago asking the same thing for the front.

you will not just find cad models for a production sportbike, because its confidential and proprietary information.

You can find a few odds and ends, and i know ive found some swingarms people have modeled out that you can dl for free... other than that, sorry to say buy you would have to reverse engineer it yourself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts