Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99 R6 that is partially in boxes. I bought it with intentions of a ground up rebuild, but I have too many projects going on. Anything that you would like a price or picture of, just let me know and I can add it. Best to PM me.

New Parts - Only bolted on:
Vortex Clip Ons - $100 shipped
ProTek billet top clamp $50 shipped
ProTek rear sliders $20 shipped
Aftermarket Fairing Set - $200 + shipping

Used Parts:
Tank(minor scratches) - $80 + shipping
Frame(can provide FL title) $300 + shipping
Forks - $150 + shipping
Swing Arm - $50 + shipping
98 R1 Front and Rear Wheels w/ new tires - $200 + shipping

I can meet up with anyone local to the Louisville KY area. Paypal for all shipped items.

·
she already got me broke
168 Posts
buddy you have some things that i need to get. but first of all let me check the front end of my bike with some experienced guy or mechanic. because after a bad crash i need to rebuild and replace some parts. question about the fairings set, my taillight its the original one, not two lights. you still have the tail fairing for it?.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The rear fairing is a aftermarket part, but you can use the original tail light, or i have a separate pan that uses the twin lights. If you look at the picture of the rear of the bike, you can see the factory tail light mounted to the fairing.

·
she already got me broke
168 Posts
yea i see it. i know the fairing set its not original but what color really is?. does it have a good finish?. (no cracks nor scratches).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The fairings are sort of off white. Some are yellowed a bit. They are intended to be painted.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'll take the tank if it doesn't have any dents (or at least large dents).
I am local to Louisville, so I can meet you to pick it up.

Text me for details
5 zero 2 ate 0 seven 0 one 6 eight

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll take the tank if it doesn't have any dents (or at least large dents).
I am local to Louisville, so I can meet you to pick it up.

Text me for details
5 zero 2 ate 0 seven 0 one 6 eight
I'll text you some close ups later today.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'd be interested in a few parts on this bike - namely rear master cylinder and rear brake components, also switch that holds the choke, blinkers, and lights on the left handlebar...

That's just for starters... will send a PM as well

·
My R6 is nice
148 Posts
Still have headlights?

·
New Rider
38 Posts
send him a pm. he gets those on his phone. he doesn't come on here all too often. Thanks for the fairings by the way. Still waiting on those pics of the other parts we talked about.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts