Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Negative Ghostrider
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This exhaust came off of my 2005 R6. It is a full exhaust from header to can. Should fit 2003-2004-2005 R6 and R6S. The brand name is Art. I'm not really sure about the performance capability or how much horsepower you will get. I ran it on my bike for a short amount of time, it was on it when I purchased the bike and I had another exhaust waiting to go on, no matter what it had on it. See the video below for sound. I was told this is the stock header... I was unsure, I thought they would look different and have a cat installed. I guess I was wrong tho...

Exhaust has a small dent, as you can see in the pic, but I didnt even know it was there until I removed it from the bike because it is underneath the clamp.

Looking to get $450 OBO. Best way to get ahold of me is by my cell phone. 734-564-6845 If I dont answer, leave me a message and I will return your call.

Thanks
Patrick

·
Negative Ghostrider
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHA, full system, you joker.

Hate to tell you buddy but they are standard headers.
They are? Ok... i wasnt tryin to joke. I was unsure, they dont look like stock headers. I thought the stockers were different and came with some kind of CAT installed. And technically... it is a full system.. header to can. You coulda just pm'd me and let me know.

Thanks tho fella!

·
Hates the Winterz :(.
151 Posts
Back From The Deaddddd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts