Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy a full Leo system and i wonder what else i need.
Can someone give me list of stuff i need/should get ?
Price doesn't matter, i just want what's best for the bikes "health"..
I know about the power commander and i've read something about needing a filter of some kind but thats all know...

·
OMRRA #79
1,392 Posts
If money is no issue then you should go Graves Full Ti system,Graves ECU, Graves wiring harness, BMC air filter, Topped off with a Power Commander PCV, Power Commander quick shifter, Power Commander Ignition module, all topped off with a good tune from a reputible shop!

PS your only looking at like 3 or 4 thousand dollars!:secret

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
If money is no issue then you should go Graves Full Ti system,Graves ECU, Graves wiring harness, BMC air filter, Topped off with a Power Commander PCV, Power Commander quick shifter, Power Commander Ignition module, all topped off with a good tune from a reputible shop!

I like the way this guy thinks...

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Dude thats how Paytheon has his bike setup and it has like 10-12 more HP then mine! He pull me so ****ing hard on the back straight at PIR that it makes my head spin!
Nice, I got some internal mods (cams, adjustable cam sprockets, match ported...)...if you ask me, Ill take a punched out 600 over a 1k anyday

·
OMRRA #79
1,392 Posts
Nice, I got some internal mods (cams, adjustable cam sprockets, match ported...)...if you ask me, Ill take a punched out 600 over a 1k anyday

Yeah I havent decided if I am going to go with a new model R6 for next season or if I am gona keep the 06 and do a Supersport build yet.........decisions decision.:swordfigh

·
www.1seven1.com
2,063 Posts

·
Your performance needs
235 Posts
I want to buy a full Leo system and i wonder what else i need.
Can someone give me list of stuff i need/should get ?
Price doesn't matter, i just want what's best for the bikes "health"..
I know about the power commander and i've read something about needing a filter of some kind but thats all know...
We have those on sale right now, the carbon can with carbon cap. Free shipping for forum members, type in r6forum in the coupon code box during checkout. We only have a few left in stock. #8245

If you purchase a pc5 (which works on 06-2010 R6) we will install a custom map for you that works extremely well with this system for free. Here is a link on the forum of another member that bought this from us.

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123256

Link to our site for this system. http://shop.mjsperformance.com/product.sc?productId=110

·
Gotta get up to get down.
1,117 Posts

I think you just ruined my trip to Africa this winter. Im telling my gf its all your fault.

Five cotton balls, two bottles of mustard, and a down comforter. Should be self explanatory.
:lmao

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
exhaust, air filter, pc3/pc5/bazzaz, and i'd recommend doing the blockoffs at the same time.
What is bazzaz and blockoffs and why should i get that ?
I don't race so more hp is not so important but i want different sound than stock.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We have those on sale right now, the carbon can with carbon cap. Free shipping for forum members, type in r6forum in the coupon code box during checkout. We only have a few left in stock. #8245

If you purchase a pc5 (which works on 06-2010 R6) we will install a custom map for you that works extremely well with this system for free. Here is a link on the forum of another member that bought this from us.

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123256

Link to our site for this system. http://shop.mjsperformance.com/product.sc?productId=110
Thanks, i wil buy one if i can't get it from a shop in my country.

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
What is bazzaz and blockoffs and why should i get that ?
I don't race so more hp is not so important but i want different sound than stock.

bazzaz is just like the power commander, just a different brand, kinda like Graves and Leo Vince exhaust. Both have their positives and negatives. I have the Bazzaz Z-fi (fuel/air controller) and the Bazzaz-Z-AFM (auto fuel mapper) and I swear it was the best thing I bought after the Leo system.

Block off plates close the air system that pumps in more air into the exhaust for emissions sakes. Once removed along with a custom map or the AFM module, the bike will run a lot better :fact

1 - 20 of 22 Posts