Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you guys still wondering what exhaust to get. Was wondering if i could get some input on your guys opinions. I'm deciding between a Leo Vince or Termignoni. Thanks for the help.

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
I'm partial to the Hi mount on the 06+ R6's, especially Termi's. The carbon system that NVK has is sick too. I don't see you going wrong with either system, just depends on personal preference.

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,431 Posts
I'm sort of wanting the newest style Leo Vince Corsa. I have both full graves and a termi paired with MJS. Both are awesome!

·
Dangerously Irish
9,528 Posts
Temri

·
Parts Pimp
26,420 Posts
I'm sort of wanting the newest style Leo Vince Corsa. I have both full graves and a termi paired with MJS. Both are awesome!
The new Corsa is unbelievable Ricky. I can't begin to tell you how amazing it is. I am doing dyno pulls of the flashed ECU, a race gas map, and also have an 09 spare ECU to do baselines with. I will let you know if it pulls more power than the old one. I'm expecting more in the low-mid and upper, with a much less jagged high RPM section on the dyno readout. Should be within a couple weeks. I'll keep you posted on Whatsapp! :cheers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.