Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There is not much info out there on these exhausts, so I thought I would post my opinion about it. Installation on my 06 R6 was easy. The spring mounts on the pipes had to be bent back just slightly to make the springs mount tightly, but overall the fit is very good. The quality of the materials is excellent, some of the best I have seen. The sound level is fairly quiet at idle, but it wakes up at higher rpms. Nice, deep sound. Very light weight. Must take off at least 5 lbs off the bike. I bought this exhaust because it is an uncommon exhaust, you don't see it everywhere, and I wanted it on my anniversary R6(Kenny Roberts paint scheme). Overall, very satisfied. That's my 2 cents...

Attachments

·
Slammed and Stretched!!!
772 Posts
Excellent. I almost ordered it but opted for the Termignoni instead. It is in town, I pick it up tomorrow. Im freaken excited. :nocontrol:nocontrol:nocontrol

·
Man I OWNED that wheelie!
324 Posts
Poppabusa- You beat me to that exhaust on ebay!!! i thought it ended the next day! :rant

lol .. glad to see it went to a fellow forum member....

Feel like making an easy 100$ and selling it to me? lol

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
full system or just slip-on

I've always wanted a KR-Tuned for all those reasons you listed.... and where's the pics?

·
Just Burnin Time
2,219 Posts
that dog looks EXACTLY like my old weiner dog... I gave him to my mom when i moved out 5 years ago, those dogs are great!!

Pipe looks good too, the KR series are top notch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts