Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody from the Houston area check out Galveston this weekend......i'd never seen so many different bikes before, although it was a buttload of choppers, there was a nice pack of sportbikes ridding.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be pretty cool. What part of pasadena if you dont mind me askin.? ...i'm kinda minus some guys to ride with right now, cause guys i normally ride with wrecked their rides, so anytime ur coming in to town just let me know. :jump

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah....actually DP is like a 30 sec. ride from my house......so thats awseom man just hit me up some time

·
Registered
148 Posts
yup i was there, i was part of the big sport bike crew that went through the strand on saturday night. ya, the big one that did all the crazy ass burnouts. all those hicks were calling me jackie chan HAHAHA.

i have a lot of friends in that area of town: clear lake, stinkadena, scarsdale, etc.

i'm in sugar land, just hit me up... i have a group of 5 r6ers that i ride with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.