Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super pumped to have a lift. Picked it up last night from a guy I know that didnt want it anymore because he didnt see any reason to keep it since he is getting out of bikes. Its a Handy Industries electric lift. Then I went to my local shop and picked up some DMP stands. Spool rear and triple front cant wait to start using them.

Anybody else have one in their garage? Post some pics

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
Nice addition! I wish I had a bigger garage to use one of those! I'm sure it'd make maintenance a lot easier.

·
UR B-hind Da 8 Ball
6,256 Posts
I've got the pneumatic version. Best money I've spent (including the cost to move it from CA to TN when I relocated).

Here are some pics of my work bay before and after I refinished the garage:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya at the price that was requested I couldnt turn it down and I've been wanting one for a long time. I'm doing the header mod on my bike and I'm thinking I wont have to bend over to work on it anymore.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice addition!
no bike lift just a car lift for me.
What kind of lift do you have? In the corner you can see the lift arms for mine it’s a 12,000lb two post. These two lifts are probably the best investments of the whole garage.

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts

·
^ Matt
5,011 Posts
What kind of lift do you have? In the corner you can see the lift arms for mine it’s a 12,000lb two post. These two lifts are probably the best investments of the whole garage.
its a Four post so no brake jobs for me
Ill take a pic in a bit cause i apparently dont have any on my laptop of it

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Some day... Looks nice and handy!

·
Naarden Sportbike Store
257 Posts
i use my life as a welding table more then i do to pick up bikes lol, i just like working on bikes on the ground for somereason

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i use my life as a welding table more then i do to pick up bikes lol, i just like working on bikes on the ground for somereason
Man your crazy i`ve barely used mine and I love it already. Heck tonight I wheeled it up on there so I could throw on some grips.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts