Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm naming my bike after my beat friend that died Dec 7th 2012. He was in the Army. With a fast track to moving up. So this bike is dedicated to him and the men and weman that put on that uniform and do what they do. From the paper pushers to infantry. Some where along the lines I'll be added the Police, Medical and firefighters. I'm gonna allow people in the Military to sign the bike on the tail, top/bottom fairings. The tank and front fairing will be wrapped sooner or later. People have asked me why I wouldn't just buy new fairing and pain those. Yeah these are scratched up. But I'm not taking all the bad scratches out. I want to leave some. Kinda like everyone that carrys around with them. So that's just the start. Thoughts, ideas? Leave them below. Thanks guys . Automotive exterior Bumper Light Headlamp Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Spoiler Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Vehicle Fender Auto part Vehicle Automotive exterior Floor Car Label

Ruff Ryder's Kuntry Boy

·
make the snow go away!!
215 Posts
Cool idea. And I like the scratches being left. I carry a big one from my time in the Marines. Even worked with a guy named Garza over in Japan. It would be cool to reserve a special place for service members that ride rather than just service members too

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool idea. And I like the scratches being left. I carry a big one from my time in the Marines. Even worked with a guy named Garza over in Japan. It would be cool to reserve a special place for service members that ride rather than just service members too

Good idea man. Maybe the front or tank.

Ruff Ryder's Kuntry Boy

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thank you for your services.

Ruff Ryder's Kuntry Boy

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright, so more work done today. Almost all the fairings Are back on the bike. I forgot to clear one the panels. I had started to put all the panels on when I realized that I didn't clear it. So it's now handing up and drying until tomorrow. I have found the fabric I want to use to recover the seats with.

I think I'm gonna use my helmet (EXO-700). For soldiers to sign. But only the ones that ride also.

I do wanna put neons behind the panels. Any ideas in what colors?

Thinking about ordering new fairing bolts (spiked). Also new bar ends. Thinking of these being spiked as well. I have found a tank pad id like to use. I'll post pics below.

I'm open to any subjection. Thanks for looking guys. Text Font Line Screenshot this is the fabric for the seats I wanna use. I've never redone Moto seats so I'll have to do some research that.
Font Hair dryer this is the spiked handle/bar ends I wanna use.

Font
Figurine Sculpture Statue Eagle this would be the two tank pads I have to choose from.

So what do y'all think?

Ruff Ryder's Kuntry Boy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts