Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
i dont ever use regular so i dont know here...

I pay $4.05 currently to fill the bike and $4.59 to fill the truck up (deisel)

·
Jonesing for track
442 Posts
Not sure how much regular is, but when I filled the bike up today premium was $3.93. Cost almost $15 to fill it up. This same time last year when I bought it I could fill up for $10...its going to suck so bad when it starts costing $20+ to fill a 4 gallon tank :rocket

·
Registered
541 Posts
Over 4 here, but as of yet I don't care. Between my bike and my scooter, gas isn't a problem these days.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Regular went up to $3.99 yesterday (mid-Michigan). I only buy premium, so I've been paying over $4 for a while now. Sucks, but there isn't much you can do other than drive less, and I don't think work would appreciate that.

·
my R6 ate a bus
1,010 Posts
when i left home from jersey it was $3.52 but now that im in maryland again, its $3.67 with no bike to fill up :(

p.s zanatos i think this is your first coherent post. Congrats:D

·
xHEAVENS WEAPONx
1,225 Posts
$4.20 for premium at Chevron <best gas out here> i only put chevron in my tank

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
$3.60 for regular and $3.90 for premium

about gay...

·
GONE RIDING ONCE AGAIN
398 Posts
reg 3.59 -3.69 perm 3.89 desiel 4.25 i have parked my truck cost about 140.00 to fill it up that s**ks

it cost me 25.00 to fill my riding mower last week end ....

san antonio tx area

·
mailbox killin' werewolf
3,856 Posts
4.02 for regular in CT

·
RU R6
1,207 Posts
If I ever run into an oil company executive, I'm gonna give him the SHOCKER (dry) and a kidney punch.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I am surprised that gas prices are so bad everywhere else. I thought It was only this bad in CA.

I paid 4 and some change this morning to fill "the blue meanie" up.

Something seriously needs to be done to resolve this high gas price issue.:thumbdown

1 - 20 of 42 Posts