Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How rediculous are the gas prices Dont know about you guys but I just paid 2.65 for premium what about you guys oh yeah tomorrow is dont buy gas day so fill up 2 night

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
i pay 2.00 for premium here. kinda nice being in texas and havin the cheaper end of gas prices :mrgreen: but ya always fill up the night before cause it might go up the next day and then youll be pissed at those freakin assholes raisin prices :cuss

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you lucky bastard got an extra room for rent :cuss

·
My 6 makes me super horny
140 Posts
Sorry, couldn't tell ya... I'm in the desert!

·
Registered
270 Posts
penfold said:
$2.65 at mobil tonight. bunch of theivin bastards!

Smokes!! That's crazy. And I thought California gas prices were high. (Currently @ 2.40 avg. premium)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Here in Houston its running about 1.95-2.05 for premium...

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
here on maui i paid $2.78 per gallon for the 92 octane. this is gettin ridiculous. it wouldnt surprise me to see it go pass the $3.00 mark.

·
Registered
786 Posts
man, here, we are facing 80-90 cents a LITRE or the regular 87 octane.. couple litres per gallon... .... our Canadian dollar is doin even worse... and we use more gas/energy per capita than americans (winter)...... I just filled her up, 82 cents (87 octane price, but i put in 94 Ultra)
but all in all, this is nothing compared to Europe...... they are paying like $4 for a litre over there I hear... none of them drive pickup trucks or SUVs......

·
Registered
347 Posts
damn 2.78. i just pay 2.39 for 91 (cali doesn't have 92)

if the price go up any higher i'm going to buy race fuel 101 oc instead

·
Registered
31 Posts
mdr said:
Here in Houston its running about 1.95-2.05 for premium...
$1.95 premium?? Man I can't even remember the last time i saw $1.95 premium here in Cali. I just filled my tank up today, paid 5 bucks and got like 2 gallons worth of premium gas. Damn that sucked.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Right now in central CA gasis around 2.50 for premium at shell and texaco...those theiving bastards! :cuss

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Its about $2.30 for 93 in Central NY.

I can remember when it was crazy to pay more then $1 for any type of gas.... My memory of gas prices only extends back to the early-mid 90's..... I'm sure that prices will go up past $3 a gallon in some parts of the US.. I almost see this as a good thing just so idiot Americans (example: people who drive SUV's w/ 2 kids) will finially get the idea that bigger is not always better.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey drhodes I drive a big lifted gas guzzlin truck and have no kids or anyother reason to have it besides thats what I want do ride your 6 for the convenience or cause you like it the only reason gas is so expensive is because they no we need the gas and well pay their prices

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
drhodes said:
I can remember when it was crazy to pay more then $1 for any type of gas....
Yep. got my license in 1990 and I paid, i think 96 or 98 cents a gallon for premium in CT.

Holy shit I'm old......****.....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts