Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to my Brother being a homo I'm selling all my gear. Never went down in any of my gear, still pretty much brand new and barely broken in.

1. Alpinestars MX-1 1-Piece Leather Suit Size 48 red
Brought it two weeks ago, wore it once. Got it on close out for 780. Comes with back protector.
$750/OBO

2. Alpine star SP1 Glove Size LG Red
Wore it about 6-7 times. Still in great condition.
$80/OBO

3. Alpinestars S-MX PLUS Racing Boots Black Vented Size 46 (11.5)
Wore it about 5 times, in excellent condition. Still pretty much new. I wore it to break it in.
$220/OBO

4. Alpinestars T-Stunt 2 Air-Flo Jacket Red
There's a stain on one of the sleeves, by the wrist. I'll wash it and see if I can get it out. Wore this jacket only a handfuls of time. Never went down.
$150/OBO

4. Scorpion Geronimo Helmet. Red, size large.
I have a tinted visor as well as the clear. Comes with the helmet bag as well as the scorpion aero skirt. There's a couple of scratches on the tinted visor as well as the top of the helmet. Would make a good second helmet for someone.
$80/OBO

All prices are OBO. Pm or email me for a faster response at ShawnPen13 @ G M A I L. I'm in southern California. So if you're around here you can pick up! Can get pictures on request. Thanks!

·
Newb On A Mission!
193 Posts
im curious as to what your brother did.. lol

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will get pics up by tomorrow. Everything is OBO!

I'm selling all my stuff because my Brother wasn't too happy I brought a bike home without his permission. I live with him. In the end I figure I only have one brother so might as well follow his rules right now, afterall he's helping me out a lot by letting me live with him. I can always get a bike when I move out at the end of this year.

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,936 Posts
size 48 Suit? How tall are you and how much do you weigh? How does it fit Loose or snug? Pics when able. Thanks

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont do it shawn!!! make him understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand! :popcorn:

i'd like to see pics of the boots.
lol Ill be back in a year. Once I move out I'm getting a new R6! The pics of the boots will be here in a couple of hours as soon as I go to my gf house.

size 48 Suit? How tall are you and how much do you weigh? How does it fit Loose or snug? Pics when able. Thanks
I'm about 5;11 140 lbs. I'm skinny but the suit fits very snug. My chest size is about a 36 and with the back protector the fit is very comfortable. The legs feel a little tight but that's probably from it not being broken in yet it. Pics will be up in a bit.

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,936 Posts
lol Ill be back in a year. Once I move out I'm getting a new R6! The pics of the boots will be here in a couple of hours as soon as I go to my gf house.

I'm about 5;11 140 lbs. I'm skinny but the suit fits very snug. My chest size is about a 36 and with the back protector the fit is very comfortable. The legs feel a little tight but that's probably from it not being broken in yet it. Pics will be up in a bit.
thanks man. I'm 5 10, 150-155, and in the market for a suit. Let me see those pics and talk to the boss, then I'll let you know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts