Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my baby, been working hard with it but still not finished yet.

B4

Here are the halo eyes i made (sorry about the blurry pics)

And here are sum pics of everything

Hope u like it, still 2 come:
rear brembo claiper, rear wave disc, steering damper, 520 conversion(-1/+2), CRG lane splitter bar end mirrors, indicator mirror block off plates im guna try and make, darker screen, rear seat cowl, speedohealer. and more.

Im in oz from the 25th of june till 9th of sept so i cant take ne more pics till then and i might take a while replying to posts. Let me no wat u guys think.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought my undertray from ebay along with the rest of the kit i.e. intergrated indicators, tail lights, battery tray. They sprayed it for me and im very happy with the finish altho the pop rivets they give with it r useless so if u go 4 it dont pay extra 4 them, jus use the originals.
The brembos were very tricky, i bought them from harris and i had the mouting bracket custom fabricated for my bike. They have four pads per caliper and each caliper splits in 2 so that cleaning is rele easy. They have insane braking power and im very happy with them, they also look awsome! I was having problems with my standard calipers and they locked shortly after i got the bike, the pistons had siezed (scoring the insides) and it was cheaper for me 2 upgrade with the brembos than it would have been to overhaul the originals, plus my rs250 had brembos on and i was very happy with the quality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.