Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, some of you might have read my other topic about the a-stars jacket on ebay....
well i went to my local honda dealership to see what they had and they have a Gericke leather jacket on clearance for two bills ($200)...

aerodynamic hump/spine protector
vents in wrists, sides, and i think on the shoulders
removable liner
100%leather
its mostly black with a faint grey design
size 46..i tried the 44 and felt like i was choking (i know they are supposed to be tight, but come on?)
dont think it was removable armor, but their was a hell of a lot of armor all over the place
oh...and what i liked was its a TWO PIECE..which if i get the balls to do a track day i could

so yea thats the low down..remember this is my first leather jacket, i'm a college kid, and well whatever...just give me your honest opinion please!!

:cheers welp off to be with my slut! talk to you all later

FOUND A PIC here's the link

·
Registered
705 Posts
I've got a gericke, you can check it out on the forum galleries link, it's the Yamaha blue with the yamaha logos on it. I love it. Fits and looks awesome!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
couldn't find the pic polish pete..sorry

Anyone else have any ideas about this jacket?

·
Registered
712 Posts
I have two jackets...and one of them is by gericke and i absolutely love the fit and comfort of the jacket. Those same jackets used to go for 175 on ebay so u might want to check it out, but that's a nice jacket, my buddy has the black one.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check my other post about the ICON Timax jacket for sale!!!!

hit me up with any questions..PM or [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts