Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been out of the loop for a while, but I'm back and my bike will soon be, too. We managed to get hit by some jerkoff in traffic who failed to use their blinker. Nothing major, and their insurance is paying for it thanks to the witness. Once again, I gotta say that framesliders are so worth the money! My left slider saved my knee from becoming mush---it took the brunt of the hit and snapped off. lovely. If you haven't got 'em yet, I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO GET THEM. so. My bike will be out of the shop in a couple of weeks. I think I'll get my pictures done then.
It's good to see more people who know what they're doing---I was checking out the garage topics---and all the new members.
Good riding all,
YEA!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
good to hear that you are ok. sorry to hear about the bike though. what can you say though? people in cars just don't bother to look for us. Be careful out there kids.

·
Registered
829 Posts
miraclegrau Do you know that you won the contest for October? I sent you an e mail, and your naem is on the front page! Any way if there is no response by Monday 12pm CST, then I will draw another name for hte fender eliminator from VFX.

-DJ1298

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Better claim it Miraclegrau, i would feel bad if Deej have to pick another winner and ends up picking me since i already ordered these bad boy from VFX!

:poke

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Too bad to hear about your accident! I was wondering why you haven't been around lately. You came back about a day late!! :gas

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, piss. I wasn't thinking about that stuff yesterday. It looks really sweet, though. I hope whoever gets it appreciates it. Right now, I think I'd even be happy with some kind of enduro if it'd get me through traffic quicker----it sucks sitting there with everyone else, watching the bikes weave around. Thanks for the sympathy, though, on my bike as well as my missed chance.
Good riding,
:drink

·
Registered
32 Posts
Glad you are ok that is the most important thing. What brand sliders did you have I need to get some. I have been checking out the Intuative sp? ones.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going to go ahead and go with Intuitive again. They've saved my frame and my :moon so...yeah. Intuitive.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Hey miraclegrau! I am glad you are okay, that is the main thing.
But i am g"No-cut" sliders, clutch & swingarmlad to hear that the Intiutive worked!
I got the Shogun sliders and they have saved my fairings big time!
Had a lowside about week ago (wet asphalt since it started raiing here in Cali) and just a minor scrape on my R6.

And i am okay YEA!

:flame

1 - 10 of 10 Posts