Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
NEXX Helmet Rep
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hear this out guys...

So I was riding out with a couple friends following me in their cars and as I was coming around a bend I saw, what I thought at the time to be a 40oz. bottle, being thrown at me by some guys on the side of the road. (It was actually a stone the size of a grapefruit, which the cops estimated to weigh about 4-5 lbs) I got hit mainly in my right bicep and part of my right pec and it knocked the wind out of me! (If I were tucked it would have hit my head dead on at about 45-50mph, not taking into account the object that was already traveling at a decent speed straight towards me)

I then pulled over as fast as I could, caught my breath from getting the wind knocked out of me, and ran after that MFer! As my other friends were coming around the bend they saw me running as I was telling them to slow down and help me out. I caught him with another buddy while I was wearing full gear and as I was about to tackle him, he simply dove on the ground like a little b**tch. I was hoping he would throw a couple punches so I could get a couple shots in on him but he gave up.

So I grabbed him by his hoodie and yanked his ass up of the ground and started yelling at him as to why the F he would do such a thing. We held him til the cops arrived and apparently he wreaked of alcohol. Needless to say, he's spending time in jail right now and there's a chance that he will be charged with 5 counts of felony for throwing projectiles/missiles at moving vehicles and for hitting me!

Any of you guys that are inclined towards the criminal justice field have any idea what I can get out of this guy for actually hitting me, breaking my right mirror, and putting a dent in my tank?

BTW. My right bicep is 1.5 times the size of my left and is yamaha blue. :wtf

·
Registered
136 Posts
Sorry man, glad you didn't go down. You should sue his A$$. He will have to pay for fixing everything, and maybe something for your 'trouble'

On the other side,
Hear this out guys...
BTW. My right bicep is 1.5 times the size of my left and is yamaha blue. :wtf
=))

·
churchin' it up
216 Posts
wow. i bet you wanted to beat the s**t out of that guy! how old was he? Good luck gettin anything out of him though, he's pry a deadbeat with nothing to give.

·
I has a chair
328 Posts
That's BS. I would def do what's necessary to make sure your covered financially for the damages. Sorry I don't have any legal advice though. Good luck!

·
candy red
7,505 Posts
well considering you had your gear on i would took a couple shots at him anyway you could just say he tryed to hit you first but since you had your helmet on it didnt do anything! thats f'ed up! good job keeping the bike up and you off the ground! could a rock being throwing at a bike passing at 50 or so mph be considered a deadly weapon? i mean if it would have hit you on your visor it couldnt have realy taken you down...?

·
R6 2006
860 Posts
wow that sucks, you showed a lot of restraint.....do you think he has anything worth sueing for?

·
I eat my Ducati, too
288 Posts
I would've effed that dude up, then tea bagged him.

·
Banned
2,723 Posts
:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts