Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize for not having pics at this time but I am getting them tomorrow I just couldn't help but post this story.

Everyone at my work rides Harley's. One of the guys' neighbors bought their 18 year old daughter a brand new GSXR 750. She had never ridden a motorcycle or dirtbike in her life. They delivered it three weeks ago. She put three miles on the bike going up and down the street in front of her house. Last night, with three miles of riding experience she decided to go out on the 4 lane highway for a ride. The third corner into her ride she fell off, he doesn't know how. The bike having a steering damper kept going until it hit a fire hydrant dead nuts on. He said it ruined the front fairing and the forks are bent. I don't know if it is fixable I havn't seen it.

She suffered road rash and bruising. I am in the process of getting pictures of the bike but If anyone is looking for a gixxer 750 with about 5 miles on it for cheap lol. . . She will probably let it go cheap considering it was uninsured.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Let me guess. She saw a new pair of shoes sitting on the side of the road and just decided to jump off to get them.

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,925 Posts
Wow.
That sucks for her.
Not to mention what a good father. Putting his 18 yr old daughter on a gixxr 750 with ABSOLUTELY NO experience. THAT takes brains.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
ROFLMFAO!!! :lmao

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
she saw me and couldn't resist....stupid bitch damaged my fire equipment:nono

·
Registered
238 Posts
You know this reminds me of another story that I just heard yesterday. Not trying to hijack here, but the story is related. I went to the dealer yesterday and the saleman that tried to sell me and Orange and Black Gixxer 750 before I bought the R6 told me an 18 yr old USAF troop purchased it, either because he just got back from Afghanistan or because is is due to go soon. Can't remember which, but I all I can think of is the folks that go and make it through the deployment fine and then come home and have an accident that may take their life.

18 yrs old...on a 750...wow.

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She failed MSF as well. . . My buddy is going to help them get the bike out of the truck tonight so he will take pics then.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
wow...... it surprises me that these kind of people make it this far along in life. her father should have known better!!!!!!

why the hell was a brand new bike uninsured???????? for some reason it doen't suprise me that it was a gsxr squid who pulled this off.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
You know this reminds me of another story that I just heard yesterday. Not trying to hijack here, but the story is related. I went to the dealer yesterday and the saleman that tried to sell me and Orange and Black Gixxer 750 told me an 18 USAF troop purchased, either because he just to back from Afghanistan or because is is due to go soon. Can't remember which, but I all I can think of is the folks that go and make it through fine and then come home and have an accident that may take their life.

I bought my are-sex at 18:fact

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
You know this reminds me of another story that I just heard yesterday. Not trying to hijack here, but the story is related. I went to the dealer yesterday and the saleman that tried to sell me and Orange and Black Gixxer 750 told me an 18 USAF troop purchased, either because he just to back from Afghanistan or because is is due to go soon. Can't remember which, but I all I can think of is the folks that go and make it through fine and then come home and have an accident that may take their life.

And thats why they are now making military and DOD civilians who ride sports bikes (not harley riders) take an extra training course in order to ride on base. I work for the navy, but i'm a civilian, and they still making me take the course just to ride to work. (...and why don't the harley dudes have to take it?)

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
wait 18...she's legal.....where's the pics. of her bruised thighs and breast?

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
And thats why they are now making military and DOD civilians who ride sports bikes (not harley riders) take an extra training course in order to ride on base. I work for the navy, but i'm a civilian, and they still making me take the course just to ride to work. (...and why don't the harley dudes have to take it?)
WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT!? I come back from this shizhole in a month and head back to norfolk, I JUST COMPLETED MSF to get legal...are you telling me I have MORE BS TO GO THRU!?

1 - 20 of 153 Posts