Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. My friend rides a 05 GSXR600 and it was stolen last night in columbus, Ohio. She lives in an off campus housing area near OSU. It has custom paint in Cobolt Blue. No graphics or anything, just solid blue. Yoshi pipe and flushmount front and low profile back turn signals, and black wind screen. If anyone has seen it or hears about it please let me know.
We are just a couple of girls trying to have nice things and people have to be a$$ holes!
If you live in the area, just a warning, this is the third bike missing in 2 months. but you won't hear that on the news. One stole from OSU campus two weeks ago, put it on the back of a truck and drove off during class hours! Insane!

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
really hot bike, sorry to hear about her misfortune. Hope the theives crash and burn on it

·
Now you see me...
1,275 Posts
keep an eye on any known stunters and stunter wanna-bes. not to stereotype but there chosen "profession" often leaves them needing a new motorcycle every week and they are usually punk kids that can't afford new bikes. as long as the police report was filed correctly, that bike can never be rode on the street again legally. it will either be parted out or only seen in parking lots doing wheelies and stoppies.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Damn that sucks, I had an R1 stolen from me this past April. I just picked up an 08 R6.

Hopefully they'll find this bike without a scratch on it. She have theft insurance?

Cant own anything nice these days...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Once your bike is stolen, you never want it back. It will never be the same. Let the insurance pay it off!

Somebody needs to steal mine!!:)

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
i hope you guys get the bike back without scratches.....check craigslist...maybe someone dumb might try to sell it

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I know it's too late for your friend's bike, but it's not for yours... Get an alarm! I just installed one a couple weeks ago on mine. And make sure you get a 2 way pager system so when it goes off you can run to your bike with a Louisville Slugger and crack it over some thieves' head if they're dumb enough to still be there trying to steal the bike.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
i hate that crap...I've had stuff like this happen to me, never a vehicle stolen, but had my stereo n stuff done and had my bike messed up a few times. Hope they find it...

MSU, thats the biggest damn sig ive ever seen in my life...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Another Bike stolen. From an Upper Arlington, Ohio guy.
This is a message from my friends boss who lives in Upper Arlington:
Ryan is over in Russia this month with the Marines training the Georgia folks how to shoot a gun. He left his motorcycle at my house for safe keeping. Yesterday, sometime in the afternoon, someone stole his motorcycle (GSX 750) from our driveway (in broad daylight no less!!). I did report it to the police when I got home. I assume it has left the state or is being stripped and sold as parts. If you see someone riding a yellow and black Suzuki, please push him over a cliff and into the river.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Another Bike stolen. From an Upper Arlington, Ohio guy.
Ryan is over in Russia this month with the Marines training the Georgia folks how to shoot a gun. He left his motorcycle at my house for safe keeping. Yesterday, sometime in the afternoon, someone stole his motorcycle (GSX 750) from our driveway (in broad daylight no less!!). I did report it to the police when I got home. I assume it has left the state or is being stripped and sold as parts. If you see someone riding a yellow and black Suzuki, please push him over a cliff and into the river.
Jesus...someone needs to set this mother effer up. Im sure it's the same guy. There were no cameras at school or any local businesses that would give you a lead?

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
sucks.sorry to hear about the bike.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts