Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Something about the wording bothers me. Low miles, no engine problems. But I also bet it isn't under warranty anymore either.

$4100 seems about $1500-1700 too little to be asking.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Either he's claimin bankruptcy or sumins up.....I bet its a salvage or rebuild title

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i called the number and the voice mail tells me I have to call another number :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: i think is BS so im just gonna keep looking, hopefully something is gonna come up.

·
IQ = Post Count
1,734 Posts
The bike looks just like they did in the show room, reflectors, lights, windscreen, etc. Swingarm spools seem to be his only "mod". Check out the tires, looks like the bike has leaned more on the sidestand than it has being riden. I'd say low miles is pretty accurate. Still kind of cheap for it's condition.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
who knows...maybe he is needing cash fast and just paying off what is owed...

·
Registered
54 Posts
I wouldn't give up on it man. I paid 6200 for mine with 380 miles on it here in CT. This guy could just be wanting to get rid of it because he needs cash.

·
Registered
406 Posts
yoda said:
That..., or he could be one of those fawkers with too much money on his hands..., I've seen a few deals go down cheap on the ritzy side of Detroit when I lived there.

And yes..., before you start slammin me..., detroit does have a ritzy side..., where the redneck rockers, white rappers, and Big 3 auto execs hang out! lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
r6dirtydave said:
yoda said:
That..., or he could be one of those fawkers with too much money on his hands..., I've seen a few deals go down cheap on the ritzy side of Detroit when I lived there.

And yes..., before you start slammin me..., detroit does have a ritzy side..., where the redneck rockers, white rappers, and Big 3 auto execs hang out! lol
8-mile ?

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
too cheap. id be willing to bet that its a scam. email the guy and see if he says something about shipping it from overseas.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I paid $4900 for my silver 03 r6 with 2985 miles. not a scrach on the bike. clean title. and has been nothing short of awsome for the last 3000 miles.
just food for thought

1 - 20 of 24 Posts