Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
Ouch ouch ouch.. I hope I never have to live this...

This guy was lucky, he pretty much landed on his feet.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
"are you ok? i'm so sorry." i hate that isht... but i gotta say she sounded honest about it. was cool to watch spiderman in a POV vid. what?

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At least this guy isn't a squid, wearing his helmet and gear :toocool:

·
Registered
161 Posts
At least this guy isn't a squid, wearing his helmet and gear :toocool:
+1

Although it looks clear left and right, not sure why he stopped?

In the UK we filter up the sides if it is a turning, I hate stopping/becoming sandwich filler between cars.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Women drivers :nono

LMGM excluded of course...

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
+1

Although it looks clear left and right, not sure why he stopped?

In the UK we filter up the sides if it is a turning, I hate stopping/becoming sandwich filler between cars.
Most US states can't split lanes, I'm guessing that's why you mean by "filter up". Even though the other lanes were empty I guess he just wasn't in a rush.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I dont understand how that happens. Do people really not pay attention that much? Its really not that hard to keep your eyes on the road.

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not really splitting lanes but go into the next lane is what I think he's meaning. Probably because he wasn't in a hurry (for once) and there could possibly be cars rushing to close the gap so he couldn't switch.

·
Sammiches
1,435 Posts
That makes my whole body hurt. He's lucky. I usually try to stay away from the car sammich type situation, or I stay more to the side of the lane. What if that had been a semi instead?:eek5

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
I dont understand how that happens. Do people really not pay attention that much? Its really not that hard to keep your eyes on the road.
People are idiots. The stuff I see sometimes :nono

Other times, well it's just a careless accident.. Accident's are just so much worse when a bike is involved.

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hard to stop someone when they're flooring it through the light before it turns red

·
I Eat Pussy.
137 Posts
The dudes speechless. That really sucks, I wouldn't have been calm I would've said "Hey you dumb ****ing bitch, you just ruined my bike, how could you not see me, pay attention." <-- That's because we don't need insurance for motorcycles in Washington state. Just have your Motorcycle endorsement and registration and you're good to go. If he had an R6 it wouldn't have happened because the sexiness would have blinded her, I hate a gixxer! :cheers

·
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
867 Posts
Thats why I put my mirrors back on my bike..... Then at least I could see what was about to hit me lol. But damn he's lucky that coulda been a bus or a big truck

1 - 20 of 117 Posts