Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am glad i live in maui, hawaii. found this pic and i dont know what to feel. i dont know if i should laugh at the pic or just be happy i dont have to deal with this type of weather. i cant see myself doing that to any of my toys, all of my toys have to be in the garage. my R6 gets spoiled it gets to go in the house, the living room. it looks freezing. cant imagine the work into trying to thaw it out.........

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hate to be that guy & thats no way to treat a bike.

No problems with temperature here in Australia either. :hammer

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
You guys are lucky, I know it never snows/bliazzard/low temp weather in Hawaii, how about in the Land of down under?

Here is Cali is not so bad either, just rain/wet this winter season but other than that still nice to ride. (Had a nice ride in the local canyon with friends on friday) Very nice a li'l chilly though.

And my R6 gets her own spot in the garage!

·
Registered
69 Posts
damn that would suck at least it won't over heat in the near future!

here it is the opposite it is to damn hot my bike overheated and i seazed the prick

it was a 2stroke dirtbike but!

·
Registered
531 Posts
You guys are lucky, I know it never snows/bliazzard/low temp weather in Hawaii, how about in the Land of down under?
We only get snow in a few places where there are some high mountains.

No where near me. I've got to go to another state to see snow.

·
Registered
886 Posts
damm i used to live in hawaii tooo man its always sunny and nice and of ot rains sun comes out right after rain ....miss thta place

anyways looks like we getting more boobs up in here now lol .....competition now.........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts