Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after waiting forever it seems, i have come to the conclusion that either God hates me or my little yamaha dealer is never gonna get my bike. First it was gonna be the 1st week of november then the 2nd and so on. Now all they will tell me is some time before christmas. But i dont know how much faith i have in there word anymore. . But it seems like everybody but me has the 05 already. Anyway i just needed somewhere to vent my frustration. :cuss

·
Registered
211 Posts
so that guy at the dealership still hasn't gotten his own "rossi edition" in yet either??? well good luck to ya and let me know when u get it and if u want we can go ride sometime. I hope it gets here before spring break cause the traffic sucks, im sure u know that. 2 hours to go 10 miles is just rediculous!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I had the dealer try to pull that same crap on me. Partly due to Yamaha not delivering when they said they would. I was about to buy elsewhere-shopped other shops and found I could get a much better deal. Turns out they shop I was going to originally buy from was able to negotiate to the price I told them the other shop offered. Find the man who makes the decisions. Tell up up front what the deal is. He/She will let you know what they can do if anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts