Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was planning a decently long trip (2.5 hours) to Boston to visit some friends, but I'd be going through at least 1 toll.
I heard motorcyclists don't need to pay, is this true?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah that's what I figured, just wanted to make sure..
that's going to be such a hassle, stopping and getting out money with gloves on. bummer!!

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
if you can borrow someones EZpass its great, if not yeah it kind of a pain, just take your time and make sure you secure you ticket in a zipper pocket. i always took take my time! screw the people behind me, they know i'm on a bike and they will have to wait.

i stop, take off my gloves, get a ticket, sucure the ticket in a zip pocket, put gloves back on, then take off. i am not going to chance loosing the ticking or rush my self for some impatientloser behind me. and i do the same when i exit and pay.

take you time and enjoy the ride, don't worry about it, and have fun.

·
Mezz
3,778 Posts
I have my bike on my I-Pass account and I just keep it in my jacket's outside left pocket. I start trying to get it out about a mile or so from the toll...takes awhile to unzip the zipper with gloves and safely grab the transponder. If things don't go well then I go through the manual lane and finish digging it out there at a full stop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts