Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup. just firmed up plans tonight. Four of us are going June 4th to 7th. I'm looking forward to it as I have never been. Lots of friends have been there, It just never worked out for one reason or another. But now in the late 30's all those inconvenient weddings are over and the divorce's are starting so I have more time.
I would welcome any tips as to things to check out, good area roads off the beaten path that are less policed, good places to eat, Those sort of things. Although a couple guys in the group have been there.....which is good.
So anyway, If any of you are there at that time say hi! My bike is fairly recognizable. I might even buy a round......providing the riding is over for the day.

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What the hell? Some of you guys must be regulars? Not even a good hamburger joint?

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice bro! That would be a blast! Too bad I live 1800 miles away...

Hahahah! ya, I'm less than half that. But hey!, Maybe you missed where I said I'd buy a round? hehe :cheers

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
Lucky!
im so jealous...i wish california's got a deals gap....:nono

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Sounds like a fun time.

Cheers for the divorces starting and more time. :D

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
Bwahahahaha...that tom cruise is full of it. Lets see, we have salmon falls road...or ice house road...and lake beryessa...but we get lots of fatalities up there, if not some idiot will try to outrun a cop and everyone gets pulled over:nono besides, the road condition up there is pretty bad with loose dirt and gravel.

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bwahahahaha...that tom cruise is full of it. Lets see, we have salmon falls road...or ice house road...and lake beryessa...but we get lots of fatalities up there, if not some idiot will try to outrun a cop and everyone gets pulled over:nono besides, the road condition up there is pretty bad with loose dirt and gravel.
Well, one thing is for sure. We all have that idiot you're talkin' about, no matter where we are. Maybe one day I'll make it out there and partake of a cup "O" joe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts