Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Motorcycle Race VIP Guy
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and my father went to the Indy GP a couple years ago and we had a blast - but, it was our first race, we didn't know what we were doing, where we were going...etc, so I felt we missed a lot of things.

I wasn't planning on doing another trip, but this year has been tough on him in all sorts of ways, so I figured it'd be a cool idea to surprise him with a trip back to Indy again this year for the MotoGP race.

His big thing is really wanting to see riders up close, (as is mine), so I bought each of us the 3-Day Paddock Pass.

I saw this on Reddit so it seems like the Paddock Pass is exactly what I was looking for ... and dishing out the $500 for both of us to potentially get to meet the riders we really wanted to meet seemed like a fair price.

So I guess I'm just wondering if the Paddock Pass is really as good as that reddit post makes it out to be, and just wanted to hear some of your personal experiences who have bought the paddock pass in previous years?

I booked a room at the JW Marriott for Aug 7th - 11th so we can relax, enjoy the city, and all the MotoGP fun.

Can't wait, though, I'm not rushing Spring/Summer along. :hammer

1 - 1 of 1 Posts