Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
d^.^b
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I went out with my group of riders today to the area near Bush Airport and rode around.
Not much beside 2 big curves by Lee Rd.

Anyone have an interesting route that you would like to share?
Prefer to be within 20-30 min from Downtown.

We rode around a few times but usually either to Bellaire to Cafe 101 or down to Clearlake, Bay Area where they had the new high way (big curve) and sharp curves by Baybrook Mall. And that's it!

We usually ride on Wed night after 10pm and Sunday evening after 6pm.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
:facepalm:

but jess is right - you should check out our local forum (wforiders.com or just click my banner). we actually have a 3 day ride planned for central texas near austin in 2 weeks (oct. 21-24), and there's always a few rides a week scattered across houston/livingston, motgomery, katy, kema, etc. just post up on the local board what you're looking for, and someone will be happy to go ride as well.

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,760 Posts
:facepalm:

but jess is right - you should check out our local forum (wforiders.com or just click my banner). we actually have a 3 day ride planned for central texas near austin in 2 weeks (oct. 21-24), and there's always a few rides a week scattered across houston/livingston, motgomery, katy, kema, etc. just post up on the local board what you're looking for, and someone will be happy to go ride as well.
:confused:

:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts