Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been buying a lot of parts for my R6 lately, trying to get it ready for my next race (June 5/6). Anyway I bought a Power Commander from RC's Performance out of North Carolina and I was totally impressed with how fast and efficient their service is. Here's a link to their site : www.rcsperformanceonline.com . If you're in the market for a PC then I'd suggest giving them a call/e-mail. Their phone # is 910 276 4942, ask for Chuck.

They do a lot of performance engine work, dyno tuning, ect. and they are a Dynojet approved tuning center.

Thought I'd let all of you know about my positive experience.

:cheers

AL

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I paid $268 shipping included, or $268 plus shipping.. I bought it a couple months ago. Having a power commander on makes the bike a little nicer to ride.

:cheers
AL

·
Registered
64 Posts
if you know anybody else looking for a power commander 3 USB for a 03-04 R6 or 02-04 R1, i have a few for sale...Brand New, never installed or used...asking $260 EACH shipped. thanks

·
Registered
784 Posts
How many people are looking to buy a power commander? I know I am. Maybe we could try to get a group buy on them. I haven't seen a GB for the PC yet.

·
turn-burner
246 Posts
man, I'm gonna be broke soon. I want in on that GB for the steering damper, and if we get this PC one going, I'm in for that 1 too. My credit card company are gonna love me :hump My girl however... :hatchet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts