Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where are some good roads in central florida or any areas around. like twisty roads with good surface or just fun roads. our highways suck and i cant think of any. thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I just moved to Orlando less than a month ago.

The best spot Ive found is the roads through Disney World. The pavement is always good (it is Disney World) and there are some great on ramps. There is at least 1 100+mph left hander that if you wanted to you could get a knee down on. If you catch it early in the morning before the tourists wake up...the roads are yours.

I have come across some real good roads out in the orange groves, but they are usually a bit sandy and not even that long.

The search continues though.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
State Road 419 in Osceola county that runs between US192 and SR520 is about a 15 mile stretch with good turns, good pavement and also some good straightaways. Most importantly NO CARS, or houses, or cops for that matter. A bunch of guys go out there on Sundays occasionally.

·
Registered
7 Posts
State Road 419 in Osceola county that runs between US192 and SR520 is about a 15 mile stretch with good turns, good pavement and also some good straightaways. Most importantly NO CARS, or houses, or cops for that matter. A bunch of guys go out there on Sundays occasionally.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts