Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Needs a ride to the track
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 2 batteries. LCD screen, two 64 gig memory cards, a handful of sticky mounts, suction cup mount, some extra mounting pieces for different angles. Water proof 100+ MPH case. Skeleton house. As well and will throw in any other parts I have. I have more parts then showed in pic. Located in LA. Paypal

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
sick ass deal!

·
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sold. Payment received will ship out tomorrow Jarvis. thanks but I will pm you tracking number around 10 am pacific time. I would ship today but already at work and don't get off till 7 pm.

·
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad it went smoothly man. Hope you are happy and it made it there so quick. Enjoy.. if u use the suction cup make sure its clean where u put it. You should be able to pull pretty dam hard on it and it not come off test that shit everytime you put it on.. I recommend putting on a flat surface anything not your bike and trying to pull off a few times. That way you can get a feel for if its really attached. Also put a sliver of cork behind the gopro inside the case to snug it up and help w vibration. There are some apps for your phone that you might want to check out as well.

·
Leave it to the Beaver
113 Posts
AWESOME SELLER HERE!!

This guy was in contact with me throughout the sale. Shipped it next day and it got to me on Saturday. Too good to be true, but this is for real. I got one heck of a deal!

Cannot thank you enough! I hope to pass on a great deal on something sometime soon! Good luck with your track riding!

·
Leave it to the Beaver
113 Posts
Glad it went smoothly man. Hope you are happy and it made it there so quick. Enjoy.. if u use the suction cup make sure its clean where u put it. You should be able to pull pretty dam hard on it and it not come off test that shit everytime you put it on.. I recommend putting on a flat surface anything not your bike and trying to pull off a few times. That way you can get a feel for if its really attached. Also put a sliver of cork behind the gopro inside the case to snug it up and help w vibration. There are some apps for your phone that you might want to check out as well.

There are some vibration the camera bouncing around inside the case?? Never knew that.

Thanks for the tip!

·
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AWESOME SELLER HERE!!

This guy was in contact with me throughout the sale. Shipped it next day and it got to me on Saturday. Too good to be true, but this is for real. I got one heck of a deal!

Cannot thank you enough! I hope to pass on a great deal on something sometime soon! Good luck with your track riding!
Thanks man. I am a man of my word. Appreciate the feed back man. I got a awesome deal in a track bike from another member today. Also those nose plug looking things help w vibration as well I think I sent you three. Also there is a thread on here where u can get a mount that u take of the mirror and it bolts up there. My buddy don gave it to me for Christmas so I told him I would give back when I sold. Enjoy and thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts