Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I bought a new visor today and figured I would get some new footage with the GoPro. You can shoot stills with it as well so I told it to take a photo every 5 seconds while I was riding.

The first two are with the GoPro and the second two are me just messing around with my 7D. Comments and critique welcome!

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts

·
2 wheels 1 love
1,212 Posts
nice

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah the black and white is my favorite too. I was experimenting with grain on the other one but i think i added too much lol.

·
Premium Member
20,431 Posts
Yeah the black and white is my favorite too. I was experimenting with grain on the other one but i think i added too much lol.
was wondering what was up. Thought maybe u had a really high ISO or something :laugh

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@Flying Pig - Sweet pics man. Do you have it mounted on the mirror? What mount did you use? I had bugs on mine too last night but i cleaned them off before the last pic. Gnats all over the place.

@maddagascar - definitely worth it. I'm going to use it next summer for wakeboarding too. It comes with a water proof housing too.....can't wait to try it. Let me know if you have any questions, feel free to pm me. I have a dealer out in Minneapolis that I could hook you up with. Might be cheaper that getting one online.

@JTolles - Yes it's a fulmer. Are you not a fan?

·
It's pronounced "Tollz"
7,760 Posts
Fulmer was my very first helmet. I thought it was comfy until I bought an Icon :)nono) And I thought that was comfy till I bought a Shoei. It's a world of difference and I'll never buy a Fulmer again. Just my .02

·
6 to the nine
478 Posts
looking good....but if your going to take pics atleast take off your leathers and just free ball it :D hahaha

·
Keep it Rubber-Side Down
272 Posts
Where did you have that GoPro mounted to take those shots out to the right?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@ Jtolles - That's interesting....I haven't tried either of those other helmets. I saw some in the store but they were 3 times the price. I see why now if they are that much more comfortable. I'll for sure look into those next time I buy a helmet.

@ Cortes - hahaha...well it would definitely change the overall feeling of the photo.

@ copatdi - I mounted the GoPro on the very end of the handlebar. I put a few of the arms on it t maneuver it around and point right at me there. I also placed some cardboard between it and the handlebar to minimize vibration. Do you have a GoPro as well? Cool shot on your bike for your profile pic.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts