Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts

·
if u read this u are gay
758 Posts
took my bike out for the FIRST day in 6 months.. FIRST ride with the GoPro Hero..

..was on picture setting. :( :( :( 16 twisty clips turned into 16 still pictures instead. ah well, ill have a vid up soon

·
and a chica booma chic!
1,185 Posts
^^^ LOL

How much is the cheapest price for one of the HD cams nowadays? I remember there was a vendor on here selling them for a pretty low price. I am getting paid next week and wanna snag one up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
^^^ LOL

How much is the cheapest price for one of the HD cams nowadays? I remember there was a vendor on here selling them for a pretty low price. I am getting paid next week and wanna snag one up.
I got mine for $240 shipped from ebay and used bing cash back for an additional $18 off.

·
and a chica booma chic!
1,185 Posts
Damn, I thought someone on here was selling them for a steal around $150-$160 or so for forum members. I could have been mistaken and it might have been the wide not the hd.

·
STOP riding the BRAKES!
1,886 Posts
^^^Hey buddy! Your forum name resembles mine too much! I'm gonna have to ask you to change it! :nono :D

Nice video! Makes me want to go snow boarding! Awesome payback at the end! :lmao

·
R6 2006
860 Posts
sweet video, almost got me wishing for winter time....almost

101 - 117 of 117 Posts