Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i Just bought a 03 silver r6

this is my second bike first was a 86 Kawasaki 1000.

anyway i have 2k to spend on the bike.

i want mostly performance but i want some bling idk what there called but the whole setup thats around the gear shift and suck its like 3 componets.

exhaust im going to fabricate i want to take the exhaust into a 4 into setup and run 2 muffler im trying to find something small enough to run under the belly pan so i can just have the pipe sticking out each side.

all need a new rear tire this one is thrashed

·
Don't be a pussy, eat one
263 Posts
i Just bought a 03 silver r6

this is my second bike first was a 86 Kawasaki 1000.

anyway i have 2k to spend on the bike.

i want mostly performance but i want some bling idk what there called but the whole setup thats around the gear shift and suck its like 3 componets.

exhaust im going to fabricate i want to take the exhaust into a 4 into setup and run 2 muffler im trying to find something small enough to run under the belly pan so i can just have the pipe sticking out each side.

all need a new rear tire this one is thrashed

$2000 = TRACKDAYS, TRACKDAYS, TRACKDAYS! O did I mention TRACKDAYS??

·
Registered
55 Posts
steering damper, slip on exhaust, sprocket conversion, front braided lines, front and rear HH sintered pads, with the extra cash throw it at "looks" mods like db screen, hids etc.

·
Lets ride.
4,371 Posts
damper, hooker, sprockets, hooker, air filter, hooker, ss brake lines, hooker, power commander, hooker, rearsets, hooker, track days, and two hookers.

(in no particular order, and assuming you are going to fabricate your own exhaust, which I wish you luck on)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IM hoping it wont take me to long around a week i have access to a cnc bender so that should make it easier

·
Registered
8 Posts
forget wheels what a waste of money. unless you have everything else, it sucks. i don't know how much you ride or how hard - but replacing stock wheels is annoying enough!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
$2000? Should have bought something a little nicer than an 03.
No need for anything any newer.

not really a track day person i spent enough time on the track (dragstrip and dirtbikes)

this is more of just a lil fun on the street and the back roads something i can just ride with my buddy's on

1 - 13 of 13 Posts