Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Everyday I'm hustle'n.
Joined
·
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because I couldn't decide what I wanted for Christmas, my girlfriend gave me a thousand bucks. My bike is pretty much stock except for the VFX flush mounts, Graves FE and Rizomas in the rear, Shogun Crash Kit, and Puig DB. If I were to blow that whole G on parts what do you think I should get next? I really want a Racefit Growler but that would blow 80% of it and would then force me to get an air filter which is probably the remaining 20% and a PC which would put me over budget. My other option would be a stabilizer and some HIDs with the remainder on a leather jacket because I only have a textile one.

Any suggestions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,398 Posts
herman818 said:
Because I couldn't decide what I wanted for Christmas, my girlfriend gave me a thousand bucks. My bike is pretty much stock except for the VFX flush mounts, Graves FE and Rizomas in the rear, Shogun Crash Kit, and Puig DB. If I were to blow that whole G on parts what do you think I should get next? I really want a Racefit Growler but that would blow 80% of it and would then force me to get an air filter which is probably the remaining 20% and a PC which would put me over budget. My other option would be a stabilizer and some HIDs with the remainder on a leather jacket because I only have a textile one.

Any suggestions?
Take her to a strip club and have a real good time! :secret
 

·
Not DoD Blocked
Joined
·
2,339 Posts
new gear. if you dont have it and HIDs. or racefit and dont get the air filter and pc3 then spend the rest on her.
 

·
Everyday I'm hustle'n.
Joined
·
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Strip club is a great idea but since one of my really good friends is the manager at Deja Vu in N. Hollywood I have had several visits already without having to spend much money on the girls. I'm thinking of not even buying parts and getting a new handgun instead but I dunno. I need serious advice though.
 

·
T-1 is my Hero
Joined
·
0 Posts
RowdyRods said:
Wait if he goes to the nudey bar corey dont get paid!
Shameless plug: Motomummy has by far the best prices and customer service I have ever had, you would be morally remissed if you didn't purchase something from such a fine company
 

·
NOT DoD Blocked
Joined
·
5,605 Posts
Serious brownie points if you turn around a spend some of the money on her. Then use the cheezey line of how you really just wanted to see her happy.... followed up with :hump
 

·
Everyday I'm hustle'n.
Joined
·
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exodus676 said:
Shameless plug: Motomummy has by far the best prices and customer service I have ever had, you would be morally remissed if you didn't purchase something from such a fine company
I just received my Puig DB from them last month and bought my Shogun Crash Kit from them in October when I just bought my 6.
 

·
Everyday I'm hustle'n.
Joined
·
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why the hell would I turn around and spend my Christmas money back on her? I already bought her several pieces of jewelry that she wanted which cost me about the same amount as I got from her. That would be like her getting two Christmas presents and me none. I don't need to spend money on her to :hump .
 

·
Not DoD Blocked
Joined
·
2,339 Posts
herman818 said:
Why the hell would I turn around and spend my Christmas money back on her? I already bought her several pieces of jewelry that she wanted which cost me about the same amount as I got from her. That would be like her getting two Christmas presents and me none. I don't need to spend money on her to :hump .
wow dude, your a prick. :fact
 

·
Everyday I'm hustle'n.
Joined
·
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's not like that. I treat her well throughout the whole year. I just can't decide what would be better for me to get. I think i'll just end up getting that pistol. Thanks for all the ideas though.
 

·
Man I OWNED that wheelie!
Joined
·
324 Posts
Only thing i can think of doing is taking her on a trip. So what if you spend some coin on her for xmas. The bike stuff would be nice, but all that shit is just STUFF. It'll rust, break, get stolen and who knows what else. Take her out to the mountains for a weekend. Memories will last forever.


And yeah.. you're a prick.
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Top