Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my new r6 finished touched it up, got flushmount fronts, yoshi rs-3 slipon, windscreen, put new nets/cages in some of the spots, fender eliminator with integrated blinkers on the tail, etc... take a look at the pics, you will see if i forgot something... its a 2002 with 6k on it, 1 owner before me, garage kept, lucky find on this one, never dropped was babied for, the guy was 47 yrs old and bought this to "bring some entertainment" into his life heh... he loved it, had to sell it cause he was moving.. my win his loss... really nice guy, delivered the bike to me for no extra charge(53 miles)

anyways, now that im done doin the beginning mods, i took some pics, next i plan on adding a damper, frame sliders, and whatever else i feel like doing(99% sure those BEAUTIFUL angel eyes kit)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Congrats on the bike. It looks great.

Welcome to the forum. :D

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
wow thats a clean bike bro, congrats. Welcome to the Forums.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
clean bike, and welcome to the sit.e

·
Dan the man
292 Posts
very clean...one o the best lookin 02's ive seen

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the feedback guys, great to be here :)

·
UnZUnDUnR
1,004 Posts
Please dont cut the beautiful body!For example, when you buy the frame sliders, get the no cut versions.I dont care what anybody may start telling you about which are better.Leave the plastics be.The previous owner did a great favor by not cutting up the plastics.Keep the look as is, clean & uncluttered!Mods are fine as long as its tasteful,Nice bike.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i certainly do agree but do the non cut protect as well and where can i read more about them?

aside from that, thanks for the comments guys!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts