Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cuss :cuss got damn labor day CHP! Stay home! :cuss :cuss

105 mph - ticket for 95 mph. my friend and I both got pulled over coming home from the twisties. one of us should have split. Officer said we were having a speed competition, speeding and driving wrecklessly... Yeah WhUT EVER! FCUKIN A HOLE!

Anyone have any idea how much the fine is? and do i wait for the letter first or go to the court date first?

·
Registered
1 Posts
You should of piss on that big pig!!!!= will mate are you ready for the bad news? you better sit down! You looking about $600.00 something! :twisted: next time take off on he's ass ! he can't get you and he's pice of shit chp car! I have a radar detect on mine bike! :mrgreen: I just got a speeding ticket too ! $400.00 doing 75mp on 35 zone! fuckin bigs :FU "jeees_styles" said:
:cuss :cuss got damn labor day CHP! Stay home! :cuss :cuss

105 mph - ticket for 95 mph. my friend and I both got pulled over coming home from the twisties. one of us should have split. Officer said we were having a speed competition, speeding and driving wrecklessly... Yeah WhUT EVER! FCUKIN A HOLE!

Anyone have any idea how much the fine is? and do i wait for the letter first or go to the court date first?
:piss

1 - 6 of 6 Posts