Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
if you sent a down payment and he disappeared, best bet would be to inform motorcycleseller.com and then your local police dept. They could also point you in the right direction for restitution.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE:

I wired some money to him overseas and now he does't respond. I have the VIN number and other details and had spoken to him numerous times so I thought it was legit. :comp I've filed a couple things online but just wondered if I had any other options.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
stoneloco808 said:
first off i would have stayed away from overseas transactions if you are from the U.S.. i would prefer to do a transaction with someone in the same country.
yep hindsight = 20/20...

I agree though I saw an R1 on the eBay for like 4 grand. When I inquired about it the guy was like...I'm in Europe now with the bike, Western Union me half the money and I will ship you the bike.

But

When you send the moneyu, dont put it in my name put it in oyour friends name. Then when you get the bike, send the rest...

Sounded kinda funky

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.