Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be at robaling rd all weekend and can't wait. I've had my track plastics for a couple months now I've just to busy and to lazy to drill and put on. Well with me out of work the past couple days due to ****ing deer fly bites I decided to get the bike in her new clothes. It's not perfect but it works and they look good.

I'm not sure if I'm keeping the color scheme so that's why the tank isn't painted. I'm hopefully going to be picking a sponsor and we will be wrapping the plastics.

I also got and installed my techtronics auto blipper. Pretty excited to try that out too.

And lastly I've got my new d211 GPA tires to put on and try out. Should be a great weekend.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unless you are a hand model or filming a proactive commercial, how does this fly?
When your hand and arm swell up like this

It's really hard to climb 40-60foot ladders while carrying hurricane rated shutters drills impacts and all the lags. After getting 5 shoots in my ass over the course of 2 days the swelling has gone down a good bit.

And to answer the next question yes I am allergic to deer flys and horse flys.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks my hand has gone down so I can work tomorrow and can fit my gloves on to ride the track this weekend

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hand swelling has gone completely down setting up pit next to a couple guys I know tonight can't wait for tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts