Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
let fly the 6
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yo so going to work in the morning on the freeway hwy 101 by SF here in CA and a retard cuts out right into me and sent me flying. not very fun at all........ flew on the high side right over smashed my shoulder into his rear window and then face planted and dragged face till I stopped. Poped up to see a big rig hitten his breaks and though well this will hurt more... lucky for me he stopped. guy who hit me spoke no english gave BS info to chp and bounced now is skipping out on me one these days my lawyer will get to him so can collect for damages. i didnt have uninsured driver coverage so im out hard. Does anyone have a 2005 r6 left clip on, red front cowl, and head lights for sale please let me know pm me. on the up side years of ice hockey made me a dense one, well denser than a nissan mine van.

i really hope someoen has parts for sale or advise where i can get some, i dont know if a r6 and r6-s can swap left clip ons.

thanks guys WEAR GEAR it saves lives, saved mine

Update: Yay finally got back out there for a few rides after i fixed up the bike and rain stopped, sadly still in a legall mess suing the guy who hit me. Hope to see you some of you out there in sf

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
Thats terrible. Glad your ok.

·
R6 Pride
554 Posts
IS the driver chinese ? most likely he is illegal immigrant....

·
The Big R
736 Posts
Jeez man, glad you are okay. Hope the damages are paid in time

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
damn man glad to hear its only minor damages to you and your bike.

if chp was there, and spoke to the guy, you must have all his info, im sure it wont be too hard to get in contact with them (or have lawyer do it)
but if i was you i wouldnt expect any reimbursement, its most likely a guy that works illegaly and all so on paper... hes broke.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
You're SOL buddy.

Just be glad you're okay and you didn't break anything. It could have been worst bro.

Try to get his address and smash his car in. That's what Ridick would do.

·
R6 Pride
554 Posts
was a Mexican guy didn't speak a word of English, now him and his whole family are evading my calls and attempts at contact.. grr
ic, well it's tough luck, but i hope everything will turn out good in the end.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
IS the driver chinese ? most likely he is illegal immigrant....
Damn Ching Choug mofos!

"James Dean. French fries. Skys the limit, that's what they say." Bruce Lee
"Not for a China man." Fellow immigrant.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts