Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, picked up my new 08 R6S this afternoon. Got the killer deal, couldnt pass it up. I've have been lurking here for a couple months. You have a nice place here. I'll try to search for any answers i need, but if a stoopid question comes up please forgive me. Anyway, the only mod that i plan for now is planting my ass in the seat as much as possible in the next few months.

yeah yeah i know. i need to post pics............lol coming soon

gary

·
Registered
458 Posts
congrats bud..enjoy

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Congrats on the bike. Welcome to the forum. :D

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks everyone.

btw, who needs to see pics of another new R6S? its looks like the stock yamaha photos anyway........the only difference is the safety stickers that have been removed.......

gary

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
thanks everyone.

btw, who needs to see pics of another new R6S? its looks like the stock yamaha photos anyway........the only difference is the safety stickers that have been removed.......

gary
Why not? We all have R6's and all post pics of what is ours.

Congrats on the new buy!

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
welcome to the site.

·
Intermediate Knee Dragger
1,309 Posts
Congratulations. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
here ya go:

I keep buying BLUE vehicles................:lmao:lmao Oh well.

gary

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looks great man. whats the first mod?
you buy blue vehicles...i buy black ones.
Actually, the first mod went on the other night. A buddy with an 04 R6 just got larger throttle bodies so he gave me his velocity stacks. Says they are good for a couple HP up top. No biggie either way. Next up will be a fender eliminator. And then later down the road, full exhaust and a power commander. I PLAN on keepin it real simple......... And i usually don't stick to any plans...........

gary

1 - 19 of 19 Posts