Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPS came up to my door and gave me the package.

Its an AlpineStar GP Plus Leather Jacket. I got it from Terra Powersports and couldn't be any happier with them.

Here it is once the package is open

What the jacket looks like

Lastly, with most of my gear (I have Icon Field Armor Chukka boots)

I like the way it fits. It is snug around the chest area. The waist area has velcro straps so it makes it more secure there. I could have opted for a smaller size as the arm area is a little loose when it is straighten out. Besides that, love it. My favorite part of the package is the hanger. It has the AlpineStar logo on it. lol :p

I'm looking forward to ride a motorcycle this summer. As some of you may know, I was deciding whether or not I should start with a smaller bike. I have decided and put a deposit on the new 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250. I should be getting a call on the bike this week.

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
Congrats! The jacket shoudl be VERY snog when you first get it. Mine was so tight I could barely reach my helmet to buckle it! I like the set up though. Congrats on your bike as well! Post up some pics when you get it!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i guess is should have gone smaller. I went to the dealer in fresno (My grandparents lives there and they just so happen to be five minutes away from one) and tried out their jackets. That's how I found my size which is 40us (50 euro).

The gloves I got is AlpineStar GP Plus. That one is fit real nice and snug

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
good looking jacket.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice gear man, same jacket I had when I had my 05 R6, may it R.I.P. I now have a Icon Motor head leather, when I first got it I could barely lift my arms above my head. That was a year ago and it fit's like a glove now.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn, i just wore mine and i can easily lift my arms to my head. I'm totally satisfied with what I got. Next time, I'll go for a smaller size.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts