·
Registered
7,662 Posts
very nice!

mine should be in soon

·
Registered
194 Posts
Just got the same jacket today is yours stiff as hell too? I really want to find a way to break it in, my old Icon jacket was soft but this thing is harder than a 13 yr old in a titty bar....

$409 shipped to my door in 2 days from the site above.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine isn't stiff, its just thick and heavy, then again my last jacket was an Alpinestar textile, so everything feels heavy.

I like to buy stuff from my dealer because he usually will match or come very close to the prices I find. I like knowing I have a physical place to take stuff back if I have a problem, and they're a little more inclined to take care of me.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I hear that, mine is stiff, I know the material is a lot heavier than my old Icon jacket, but other than that it's a prettYslick jacket. I like it. It will go well with my Icon Timax Gloves I'm getting for X-mas... LOL :jump

z31maniac said:
Mine isn't stiff, its just thick and heavy, then again my last jacket was an Alpinestar textile, so everything feels heavy.

I like to buy stuff from my dealer because he usually will match or come very close to the prices I find. I like knowing I have a physical place to take stuff back if I have a problem, and they're a little more inclined to take care of me.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Speedy6 said:
damn...that's a sweet ass jacket. maybe if i wish hard enough, i'll get one for christmas :lmao
I was able to sell my mom on the fact that I needed a nice leather jacket for protection and warmth. Just can't believe I was able to talk her into spending that much.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My Alpinestar is too. Bought it on a cool day when I had on a long sleeve shirt and sweatshirt on. I guess I was still too excited, only had had the bike a couple of weeks and was pumped about finally getting a jacket.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts